CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sick................

I'm get sick liao......(fever+flu+...) but...........today i still work until 11pm....i think today is my 1st time working for so late....unbelievable since i start my working life....so i should write it to my blog.....so it can become history rite...haha......
i was long time did not take leave ady....almost half year ....since i join new company.....i was very tired...tired...tired......+++stress......why my life is so pity.....


haiz.......no choice the road was choose by me.....haiz....haha.....

long time did not update my blog ady....haha......

today ..the mood is mood is coming....so i decide to sign in my blog to update it...haha......

but actually ...other than stress...tired..i also feel happy and lucky...cos i have a team of good colleague which always make me laugh....and always help me in term of work...............

0 comments: