CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday morning

morning...sunday morning....mood so good... no need to weakup so early.....can have some time to write my blog here....long time did not update mt blog ady....
..time past so fast.....after i resign from ambank almost 3 to 4 week ady....now i already start work in my new company ady .....2 week in the new company....what is my feeling..? hehe

Direct boss - so far ok la...but expect me to give opinion la, ask quetion la...haiz...
HOD - so far havent ask me any question yet...
Senior - ask me have to speak up.....
new colleague - so ok...they are very friendly and helpful.....
work - stress....a lot of thing to read la, to learn la...but ok la..a lot of thing to learning
working envoriment - serious working enviroment....different with my peviuos company
working time - before 8 am i ady reach office....sometime meeting started 8am or 8.30am.....back time: so far not so late la....around 6 - 7pm....

but during last 2 week in new company..i was very tired...after working, i also no mood to blogging la, facebook la, msn la.....mentally stress....
hope i can catch up faster.....even today also have read some material....

0 comments: